Legacy Real Estate & Associates
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
25 - 30 hourly
About Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Legacy is a very busy local Real Estate business with a focus on client satisfaction. Sherri is a top producer for many years and her focus is on client service from over 33 years of experience and knowledge.