RE/MAX First Realty
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
$15 - $17 hourly
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.