MATT PAGE | RE/MAX Masters
The full-time executive assistant must have 2+ years of real estate experience.
The ideal candidate must be able to work with little supervision, be highly responsible, professional, on time, a self-starter, take initiative, be detail-oriented, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
FULL-TIME Position: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (occasional night and weekend)
Compensation: $20 - $25 per hour (Possible Salary plus bonuses in the future).
Benefits are offered after a 90-day performance review.
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Must be HUNGRY, HUMBLE, and SMART
- Must GET IT, WANT IT, and HAVE THE CAPACITY
- Must have MAC computer skills
- Must be TECH Savvy
- Typing skills
- Manage and oversee Marketing projects
- Ability to think and act quickly and maintain a professional demeanor in a busy environment
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize and BE A THINKER and FINISHER
$22 - $25 hourly
About MATT PAGE | RE/MAX Masters
We are a Top Producing Real Estate Team possessing 100+ years of experience in Utah representing Residential and Commercial Clients Statewide.