Charlotte Home Experts Team of RE/MAX Executive
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, assisting in appointment preparation, keeping client based messaging on target, and when necessary running errands. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Ensure the implementation of marketing and client relations plans.
- Client communication and experience is a top priority and key responsibility.
- Past client loyalty program management and communications
- Manage materials for buyer/seller presentations, closing gifts, and transaction management.
- Manage social media marketing and posts for listings.
- Prepare all listings including entry into systems, creation of flyers, and brochures.
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Experience creating social media marketing
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About Charlotte Home Experts Team of RE/MAX Executive
OUR SHARED MISSION IS ONE OF:
- Demonstrating caring and understanding toward every client as if they were our only client
- Commitment to put the client’s needs above our own, always
- Focus on the goal and being smart about using our time, skill, and experience in getting there
- Responsibility and accountability for every action taken on behalf of our clients
- Applying our “market intelligence” to keep on top of — and even a step ahead of — the fast moving world of real estate