We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
About Cotter Group
Growing real estate team in need of some administrative direction. Interested in creating a larger business that mirrors who I am- Hard-working, persistent, ambitious, professional, and trustworthy.