Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!