Acclaim Real Estate
We are looking for an Admin to assist our Broker. This person should be highly organized, efficient and skilled in customer service.
- Maintains office files and computer database.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, itinerary for weekly meetings, and other work-related correspondence and documents.
- Answers office phones, takes messages, transfers call or leaves email notifications to appropriate parties. Greets clients and office visitors, and interacts with suppliers, visitors.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, including use of Company fax machines, and other office equipment.
- Schedules appointments and meetings.
- Opens daily incoming mail and routes mail to appropriate individuals.
- Provides administrative/clerical assistance to ensure daily workload is completed in a timely manner.
- Makes transportation and travel arrangements as needed.
- Develops and processes emails as directed As needed or directed.
- Assists with training of newly hired or promoted assistants in the areas of operating procedures.
- Performs daily quality control reviews of transaction files.
- Ensures all closing statements, commission checks and closing packets are sent to correct department.
- Position requires approximately 10% travel annually using personal vehicle to attend off-site meetings and Company-sponsored events.
- Excellent attendance and dependability is an essential requirement of this job.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous administrative and clerical job duties, as directed.
- Provides administrative/clerical assistance office staff
- Other duties as needed within the scope of administrative duties.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Proficient use of the English language (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Mac Presentations, and other internal application/programs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain/apply training skills to job duties.
- Knowledge of general office skills and administrative procedures, including, but not limited to: typing (min. 45-50 wpm), filing, copying, faxing, data processing, and development of reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct and working relationship with customers, vendors, and all levels of personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/job duties, and to adapt quickly to workplace changes/new job duties.
- Ability to complete required tasks within allotted time frames and cut-off dates.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in fast pace demanding work environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and/or required.
- Ability to periodically use personal vehicle to attend off-site meetings and Corp. sponsored events (must maintain a current valid drivers’ license, insurance liability coverage, and auto registration).
- Ability to organize daily work-load and accomplish job tasks/assignments in a timely manner.
- Highly visible position-requires the ability and willingness to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record.
$30,000 - $35,000
About Acclaim Real Estate
Acclaim Real Estate is a growing and dynamic real estate office. Looking for the right person to explode with.