Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven Home Buyers is a local leader in the residential real estate flipping business and residential rental management business. We are a small business team of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Local market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city.
Our company provides:
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. Ie: We double in size about every three years at our current pace. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- We’re small but well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role, you will have exposure to the CEO, COO, and the President. Plus, we want our staff to fully understand our business so you will see homes before, during, and after repairs.
If you have strong experience and training with a large, corporate company and now are seeking to use your skill sets to truly make a company greater, this may be a great opportunity for you. As mentioned, we are a quick-moving and nimble company, so you will have freedom to make an immediate impact on our business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team building activities, we here at Raven Home Buyers embrace your innovative solutions.
An average day will include responsibilities such as, but not limited to:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Various ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for the position are as follows:
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of overall data entry experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision.
- Skilled at time management.
- Ability and willingness to meet business-critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.