We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, start your application today!
- Look over accounts payable and receivable regularly to ensure every invoice and expense report to evaluate accuracy
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed
- Input records into the computer to make sure financial data is filed accurately
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing payments by printing, distributing, and obtaining check signatures when necessary
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- High school diploma required, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Capable of using property management software, such as Yardi
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.