Nevada Real Estate Group
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Prepare detailed reconciliations for each account to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Post detailed journal entries to the general ledger to streamline the reconciliation process
- Ready our books for monthly and quarterly reports
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
$22 - $26 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!