The Umphress Group
We’re hiring a detail-oriented accountant to join our expanding real estate team! You’ll reconcile accounts, keep track of accounts payable and receivable, and organize all our financial records. This role is perfect for someone who loves creating order out of chaos and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re looking to grow your accounting career with an upbeat, fast-paced team. Apply now!
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing payments by printing, distributing, and obtaining check signatures when necessary
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Look over accounts payable and receivable regularly to ensure every invoice and expense report to evaluate accuracy
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Has strong abilities in communication, both in writing and by phone
- Real estate industry experience is highly valued
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Umphress Group
The Umphress Group - Keller Williams Littleton (aka Keller Williams Realty Success) is THE place to be if you're a top-producing Realtor in the south Denver area. Some of the absolute highest producing agents and teams in the Denver area choose to run their businesses here, and there's a reason! We collaborate to build big businesses and even bigger lives. Join us!