Romero Properties Group at Keller Williams
We’re hiring a detail-oriented accountant to join our expanding real estate team! You’ll reconcile accounts, keep track of accounts payable and receivable, and organize all our financial records. This role is perfect for someone who loves creating order out of chaos and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re looking to grow your accounting career with an upbeat, fast-paced team. Apply now!
- Manage all business account reconciliation to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Input records into the computer to make sure financial data is filed accurately
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing payments by printing, distributing, and obtaining check signatures when necessary
- Some accounting experience is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- High school diploma required, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
About Romero Properties Group at Keller Williams
Romero Properties group is composed of experts that embody the best and brightest in the industry, we are a thriving Real Estate Investment Group, acquiring residential properties all over the Las Vegas valley. Representing investors as well as both buyers and sellers, we have extensive experience in working with traditional sales, bank owned homes and short sales. Our unique systems and marketing techniques, matched with our team approach and commitment to excellence, ensures that we are not only striving to meet our client's expectations, but exceed them.