RE/MAX Motto Mortgage
We’re hiring a detail-oriented accountant to join our expanding real estate team! You’ll reconcile accounts, keep track of accounts payable and receivable, and organize all our financial records. This role is perfect for someone who loves creating order out of chaos and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re looking to grow your accounting career with an upbeat, fast-paced team. Apply now!
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Review accounts payable and receivable everyday to make sure invoices and expense reports are accurate
- Complete other accounting tasks as needed to assist the real estate team
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
- Must have high school diploma or GED, college degree helpful but not required
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Familiar with GAAP
About RE/MAX Motto Mortgage
Who are we, you ask? We call ourselves Motto Mortgage, a brainchild of RE/MAX, LLC. You can think of us as a do-over. A revision. An overhaul of the mortgage industry of old.
With an original idea - and a brilliant blueprint tucked under our arm - we are set out to build something better. Step into an established brokerage and work with your established relationships, we want you to have it all!
But what does that mean? It means the birth of the first true one-stop-mortgage shop. Homebuyers are liberated. And loan originators are empowered!