London Foster Realty
We are looking for a sharp talented Attorney with anywhere from 2 to 10 years of experience in Real Estate and Title Insurance. If you are not an attorney but are licensed as a Title agent please apply.
We need a skilled professional to assist the managing broker in its daily activities and help grow the company.
Everything is organized and digitized yet as in many businesses, there are occasional rumbles that require wise counsel.
- Draft and review contracts, probate and trust documents, leases, financing statements, purchase and property management agreements, as well as title abstracts, summaries, and commitments, as required
- Conduct detailed due diligence, and inspect title examination, closing binder, and legal documents for legal risk, completion, and accuracy
- Settle terms and conditions for real estate transactions, and facilitate the transfer of title between real estate agents, borrowers, and title company
- Proficient with computers
- Superb negotiation, networking, research, and communication skills are needed
- Relevant knowledge of property management, land use, title insurance, business law, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- Three years of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
- J.D. (Juris Doctorate) degree required from an accredited law school is required
- Positive attitude and lots of energy
- Excellent communicative skills
- Vision and ability to increase our size and scope of operation to other states
- Familiarity with everything associated with Real Estate
- 2 yrs experience as a residential and commercial real estate attorney, or transactional attorney
- Experienced lawyers to pass the Florida Bar in a six months period
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish) is important but not necessary
$80,000 - $120,000
About London Foster Realty
We are a no commission Real Estate Realty with our main office in Dadeland Miami, other offices in Miami Beach, Weston, Aventura, and West Palm Beach, and over a thousand one hundred Realtor associates.
The operation of the financial aspect of the business is totally managed by virtual assistants from escrow deposits to agent's commissions. Training in various aspects of the real estate business is provided by in-house or invited speakers and we have a large inventory of podcasts on a variety of subjects to keep our agents informed and incentivized.