Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
Are you an experienced real estate attorney? Do you have a broad understanding of real estate transactions and real estate litigation? We are looking for an attorney to handle our real estate practice. Applicants should be experienced and a self-starter with great attention to detail. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Draft legal documents, independently
- Effectively interview and correspond with clients
- Capture time spent on billable matters
- Perform legal research
- Appear for hearings
- Provide case status updates
- Possess a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and licensed to practice law in Florida
- Employment as a Florida licensed attorney for more than two years with a real estate law firm
- Real Estate transactional and litigation experience
- Must have strong writing skills, excellent grammar and proficient ability to write in English
- Must be organized, responsible, have good judgment and able to work independently
- Proficiency to write and speak Spanish is a plus
- Experience with real estate closings is a plus
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and able to become proficient in software related to job responsibilities
Rate of pay commensurate with experience and education
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
We are a personal injury law firm with a growing real estate practice. Our culture is built on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our mission is to achieve the best possible results for our clients with genuine care and compassion.