Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
We are looking for a detailed Collections/Evictions Attorney to handle the legal aspects of our property management and Real Estate business. With over 1600 homes managed, this position is a full time Contractor position.
Our small business values family, team and strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will exhibit these values as well. We are a results driven company that is growing exponentially and we need the support to continue the growth.
- Interpreting statutes or governing documents, keeping the actions of our organization well within the law at all times
- Legal advice and courses of action as it pertains to collections
- Filing all appropriate documents for collections, wage garnishments, and evictions
- Represent our company in all court proceedings
- Periodic Rental evictions
- Any other duties as needed
- Experience in collections and evictions
- Familiar with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Drafting documents and agreements that will meet court expectations
- Negotiating terms and settlement of Debt
- Meticulous record keeping
- Communication skills are imperative, regular updates with senior management are expected
$50,000 - $70,000 annually
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.