Marc Austin Properties
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent to join our Brokerage Team who is passionate about helping clients and agents achieve their dreams. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. You will also be responsible for mentoring agents and reviewing files, as well as helping to make decisions with the Management Team to further our company's culture. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Cultivate and prospect leads by phone, email, and text
- Utilize CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Present the company's Core Values, and deliver on The Promise to provide a first-class real estate experience to all clients and agents
- Schedule regular follow-ups with agents via email and phone to increase sales results
- Be the authority on all things real estate related
- Make yourself a local real estate resource to attract more business
- Complete all required onboarding training, as well as continuing coaching to ensure success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years as a licensed real estate salesperson
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.