We’re seeking a skilled real estate attorney to join our team. Our ideal applicant will have 3 years of real estate litigation experience and strong knowledge of real estate transactions, title insurance, and business law. You must have a current license and exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. If you have a proven track record of favorable outcomes for your clients and you’re looking to move your career forward with a supportive and growing law firm, please apply today!
- Draw up and review purchase and property management agreements, contracts, title abstracts, summaries, and commitments, probate and trust documents, leases, and financing statements, as appropriate
- Take into account all legal aspects of clients’ intended outcome and personal circumstances to provide sound legal advice to them
- Delegate tasks to paralegals and support staff
- Facilitate transfer of title between borrowers, real estate agents, and title company, and negotiate terms and conditions for real estate transactions
- Appear on behalf of your clients at real estate closings, in real estate disputes, and real estate litigation
- Hold a current law license in the state and be a member of your local bar association
- J.D. (Juris Doctorate) degree required from an accredited law school is required
- Exceptional negotiation, research, networking, and communication skills are desired
- Three years of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
- Proficient with computers
$75,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Soble PLC
For over three (3) decades, Soble PLC has served the needs of our real estate and finance clients throughout Michigan and Ohio.
We value a highly collaborative and diverse business environment. As privileged professionals who serve, our goal is to leave our legal clients far better off than before they called into us.