TC Realty Team RE/MAX Results
Wanted - Organizational Guru
Are you an energetic, organized administrative assistant seeking long-term employment in a fast-growth, team-oriented atmosphere? Applicant should have a positive can-do attitude, be proficient in all Microsoft Applications, be excellent on the telephone and have an overall highly-recognizable, people-pleasing demeanor.
This job offers bonuses, earned vacation time and no weekends or nights. Applicant should be an organizational pro with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a virtual task master, a doer, a checklist maestro.
We are a growing Real Estate office looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This person will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the client experience by performing the a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$30,000+ based on experience
About TC Realty Team RE/MAX Results
We are a group of high producers with our eyes on growth! We work hard and hustle for our clients and our business to live the biggest lives we can! We believe in supporting our local communities and serving our clients at a high level. We are team players and are all in this together! Come shake things up with us!