Century 21 - Kym DiGiovanni
We are seeking someone with a Real Estate License or someone who has high social media skills!
We are looking for a Real estate assistant professional who is self motivated, deadline driven, and detail-oriented assistant. You will need excellent customer service skills to manage client transactions and listing coordination.
- Coordinate activities related to setting up and processing listings, including: Providing Five-Star Client Service in all aspects of client interaction including verbal and written communication.
- Internet savvy with social media skills able to post and promote properties and quickly respond to inquiries and interactions
- Write listing advertisements, edit photos, place and promote on appropriate websites or social media sites.
- Coordinate resources needed to prepare and service the listing from the day it is listed through the closing.
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments.
A qualified candidate would be personable and have thorough working experience in the following:
- Tech savvy, licensed real estate agent or student attending real estate classes.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Precise data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is a self-starter, assertive, works well with processes and systems.
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
$30,000 - $50,000 guaranteed plus bonus as earned
About Century 21 - Kym DiGiovanni
We are the first Century 21 Franchise in Louisiana and have 21 years of experience working for an established Century 21 Real Estate Agent. We have a large clientele of new and repeat customers.
- Very upbeat and positive office environment.
- Every day is a new learning experience and each day you will learn new life skills.
- Flexible schedule when needed.
- Bonuses can be earned.