The Stephens Group
Do you love your career in Real Estate but need more financial stability and work-life balance? Are you a forward-thinking, motivated, and organized professional who thrives working independently and enjoys something different every day? Then you would LOVE working with The Stephens Group! We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth in the KC area. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of professionals who strive to dramatically enrich our lives and the lives of those around us through our passion for real estate.
If you’re looking for the kind of team where everybody drives each other to succeed and values a well-balanced life, please reach out and apply today! We’re actively searching for our next superstar team member to help accelerate and enjoy the success of our growth. This position offers weekly set hours, salary plus commission, gas reimbursement, and unlimited growth potential within our team.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that result in more sales
- Prep our lead agent for appointments; promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and emails to uphold our standards of client service
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents, and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process – you’ll be learning all about homes from the inside out from our trusted professionals!
- Print and distribute all marketing materials, and yard signs to continuously build our brand
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to uphold our customer satisfaction standards
- Lead the planning and organization of client/past client events to ensure continued visibility in the KC metro area
- Adjust to the needs of our lead agent and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Valid Real Estate License in Kansas and Missouri are required
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate-specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willing and able to drive to locations all around Kansas City to meet clients and vendors – must have reliable transportation and insurance (think KC winters!)
- Self-motivated, accountable, and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred
$70,000+ (wage + commission)
About The Stephens Group
The Stephens Group is a leading agency in the KC Metro area. We're a diverse team of highly motivated, energetic, reliable professionals who are passionate about Real Estate. Our drive and success is fueled by turning our clients' real estate dreams into reality.