“Professionalism is not the job you do; it’s how you do the job.”
We are seeking a Real Estate Assistant who LOVES checklists, paperwork, and keeping their office humming along. Our ideal candidate projects a professional image and maintains a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment.
This Top-Producing Real Estate Agent in San Francisco is looking for a highly-motivated individual to join the team. Our passion is to leverage close relationships, skillfully guide clients in purchasing and selling homes, and utilize creative approaches for achieving the best results. Personal attention to clients and extensive background in real estate sales, property management, and law have consistently put us among the top one percent of all San Francisco agents.
Location/commute: San Francisco, CA (near Pacific Heights). Candidate MUST live within a 20-minute commute of San Francisco.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs / week M-F, some weekends are required.
Compensation: Base plus bonus (based on performance and experience)
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, and project management
• Assist the agent with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks
• Be the first point-of-contact; provide an elite concierge-level of customer service
• Draft, implement, and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow
• Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
• Listing coordination and transaction management ensuring that all contracts, addendums and disclosures are accurately executed
• Our client is seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
• Skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical
• Master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
• This is primarily an in-office role. The ideal candidate enjoys spending most of their day at their desk.
Required experience and knowledge:
• 2+ years as a real estate administrative experience, an executive assistant or legal secretary, preferably leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided an executive level of administrative support to a Realtor. (Highly qualified candidates from the title, mortgage lending and legal industries will also be considered.)
• A CA real estate license is preferred but not required
• A track record of success in leading a team and spearheading business models
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master:
• MLS experience required
• DropBox, Google Docs
• MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
• CRM (programs such as Contactually a PLUS)
A plus if you have experience with:
• Slack, Asana
• Constant Contact, MailChimp
• CMA programs
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.