Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Calling all people pleasers, perfectionists and silent heroes. We’re seeking a talented Real Estate Assistant who will go above and beyond for our clients every day. Even the difficult ones. Especially the difficult ones. We live and breathe client experience and pride ourselves on sweating the details.
Location/commute: San Francisco, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco, CA and have your own car, a valid driver’s license and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: With a competitive base salary and bonus, a successful candidate will earn six figures in total compensation.
Benefits: Paid-time off, paid holidays
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but those who call or email will be removed from consideration. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from us about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our ideal candidate has a background in marketing and can effectively manage and execute operational tasks for a dynamic real estate office. This is a highly independent role, and you will be expected to “own” your job and “take the reins.” We are looking for an Operational Leader who will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that the Agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Your role, should you choose to accept:
Manage Deal Flow:
- Play an active role in the transaction process by preparing listing presentations and packets, vendor management, scheduling showings and open houses, pulling data and preparing statistics as needed, creating CMA’s, coordinating transaction paperwork and handling transactions from Contract-to-Close.
- Grow brand through direct mail and online marketing increasing reach and exposure through social media and internet advertising. Marketing includes: postcards, property brochures, property websites, e-blasts, business website, videos, etc.
- Handle the gathering of required documents for listings
- Obtain signatures for transactional documents via DocuSign for buyers/sellers
- Audit and complete files for Office and legal compliance
Brand awareness via Digital Platforms:
- Grow Brand via Social Media platforms including posting, advertisements and developing reach on FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create posts, develop reach and strength brand positioning in marketplace
Scheduling and Showing:
- Schedule and assist with showings and open houses
- Schedule service appointments and quotes for listings
- Schedule appointment tours for buyers
- Schedule inspections, appraisals, etc for buyers or sellers
- Provide an executive level of administrative support which includes phone and email management, calendar organization
- Assist agent with prioritizing, strategizing, and keeping focused on key tasks.
- Handle database management keeping excel lists up to date and regularly exporting and importing lists.
Our hero (a.k.a. Real Estate Assistant) should:
- Be the confident as the go-to person
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have thick skin
- Have an ability to adapt to any situation/client need
- Have a deep capacity for understanding and communicating (i.e. the client whisperer)
- Have the understanding of a coach and the confidence of a quarterback
- Believe in our mission of superior client experience
In the past, you might have...
- 2+ years of real estate administrative experience preferably assisting a Real Estate Agent or worked in a Real Estate office
- An active CA real estate license preferred but not required
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Hands-on marketing/branding and digital design experience a big plus
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master...
- MAC proficient
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) which includes the ability to create graphs in PowerPoint and Excel
- Website management experience (Squarespace or similar experience)
- Google Suite
- Marketing software knowledge preferred
- MLS and Zip Forms
- Video editing programs
$60,000 plus bonus
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.