Keller Williams - Atlanta In Town - Team Anna K Intown
Calling all Atlanta peeps. Do you know someone who needs some extra work or part-time work, or a real estate exposure opportunity? Real estate intern perhaps?
We're looking for a whippersnapper who can help leverage our ever-moving & shaking real estate team so we can do what we do best, help buyers and sellers in our perform the real estate market.
JOB: Real Estate Team Assistant & Runner
The Anna K Intown Real Estate Team is a top producing team in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking someone organized, responsible, reliable and a great team player!
The ideal candidate will possess great critical thinking skills and flexibility.
This part-time position is hourly pay + mileage reimbursement.
Approximately 10 – 15 hours per week.
Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.
Some of the tasks required for this role include but are not limited to:
- Installing and removing signs from properties (Directionals, Riders, Open House signs, etc.)
- Installing and removing lock boxes from properties
- Delivering and picking up documents
- Delivering client gifts
- In office projects helping coordinate mailings
- Small marketing tasks
- Recording video walkthroughs
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle for transportation
- Flexible availability
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Must be able to work independently
- Background check required
$15 + Mileage Reimbursement
About Keller Williams - Atlanta In Town - Team Anna K Intown
- A friendly working environment in our office near Krog Market
- An opportunity in the Real Estate industry to have "A real job"
- First-class training, coaching, and personal development
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate team
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support