Are you passionate about Real Estate? Want to take take the first step towards a career in Property Management?
Renters Hub is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Property Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, a good listener, works well under pressure, has closing skills, professionalism, internal communication and management skills.
- Conducting inspections and completing property condition reports
- Advertising, showing and leasing the vacant unit
- Preparing lease and making sure the leasing files have all the documents
- Attending to maintenance request and work orders
- Assisting the general office administration and documentation
- Making collection calls
- Sending late notices
- Filling courts
- Run and read tenant leasing application
- Experience working in real estate or with a management company
- Strong communication skills
- IT proficiency
- Team attitude with an ability to work unsupervised
- Driver's license and transportation
- Professional presentation
- This position is full time and includes work on Saturdays for half a day
If you are all the above and ready to make a positive career move into the dynamic world of real estate and property management, please upload your resume and cover letter.
$25,000 / based on experience
About Rentershub llc