Paul Graves Group, Real Brokerage
Seeking a part-time real estate assistant that is committed to serving clients, and someone who takes pride in their work. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, be a proactive communicator, be organized, and be able to juggle tasks with varying priorities. Applicant should be a trustworthy self-starter who is productive, takes initiative, and is reliable. Our mission is to provide our clients with an amazing experience and ensure that the home selling/purchasing process runs smoothly. This means completing and filing the appropriate paperwork for transactions, overseeing important deadlines and notifying clients when necessary, and coordinating schedules for appointments. You will also have the chance to earn regular bonuses by helping the team to reconnect with previous clients/contacts. This position is in a high-paced environment with a goal-oriented mindset that lends the opportunity for bonuses and growth.
- Scheduled 16 hours/week of work
- Work remotely and in the field once trained and competent
- Please complete your personality profile and the entire application to be considered. Thank you!
$16 hour + $300 closing = $20-34/hour average
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Implementing and maintaining systems and processes
- Transaction coordination
- Working as a liaison between clients and agents
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors
- Overseeing transactions from initial contact, closing, and beyond.
- Running day-to-day office administrative tasks
- Ability to earn bonuses by being part of our prospecting efforts! (mostly text message focused)
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Administrative experience, one year preferred but not required
- High attention to detail and organized
- If not licensed, willing to obtain real estate license in near future
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
$16 hour + $300 closing
About Paul Graves Group, Real Brokerage
Paul Graves is a licensed Realtor in Dublin, OH well-known for his high level of work quality and professionalism, business ethics, and commitment to his client's best interests. He has won several awards for his sales performance in Central Ohio. Paul has over 16 years of business operations and marketing experience.