The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate
As the Operations Manager of The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate, you will provide administrative and operational support to the team lead. You will be tasked with building/maintaining operational systems, implementing/maintaining administrative processes, managing end-to-end business operations, communicating with clients, and overseeing all real estate activities. You're an operator who is highly presentable, has impeccable follow-through, is client-focused, and has exceptional communication skills, specifically verbal and written etiquette.
Focused, energetic, and self-driven — you are hungry to achieve your professional goals, all in the name of supporting and driving the team and Compass to success. Being organized and having meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced, client-focused environment is what you do best — you must be able to pivot between competing priorities and constantly think of ways to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team. Technologically savvy, you thrive in a supportive, goal-oriented, team environment
- Administrative: Work closely and effectively with the principal-agent to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary. Maintain and manage team drives, calendars, contacts, etc.
- Manage Contracts to Close: You are the quarterback of the transaction -- ensuring that all parties and vendors are informed throughout the transaction. Consistently communicate with clients regarding contract deadlines, ensure all paperwork is complete and uploaded to Compass' internal tracking system (SkySlope), schedule all appointments with vendors on behalf of the client
- Listing Management: Work with contractors and clients to ready listings for market. Meet with photographers, videographers, stagers, contractors, and vendors responsible for readying the property for market
- Runner Duties: Deliver lockboxes, sign riders, brochures, floor plans to a property in advance of bringing the home to market. Copy keys and ensure that the home is presentable and ready for viewing
- Office Operations: Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to all parties as appropriate. Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings and showings. Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the office
- 2 year+ administrative/marketing support experience
- B.A/B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Proficiency with Apple products
- Ability to work weekends: While not consistent, it is not uncommon for light work (scheduling a showing, checking on a listing, etc) to happen on a given weekend.
- Team player
- Strong technological aptitude
- Fast learner and growth orientated
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- The expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Great ability to focus
- The position is based in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC.
- While the position is primarily based in the office, a portion of the job is spent out of the office -- checking in on listings, meeting vendors, etc. Therefore, reliable access to a car and the ability to drive to different locations within the DC Metro Area (e.g., DC, Arlington, Alexandria, Bethesda, etc) is strongly preferred
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Inquisitive and self-motivated.
- DC, VA, and/or MD real estate license is preferred. If unlicensed, interest in obtaining a license is strongly preferred
$47,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate
For more information about The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate, please feel free to explore the 'About Us' section of our website: https://www.themarstengroup.com/about