Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are a successful real estate team seeking a talented Real Estate Executive Assistant to manage and execute all operational tasks. This is a real estate team of doers and hustlers.
The nitty gritty:
Location/commute: Milpitas, CA. You live within a 30-minute commute of Milpitas, CA and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
As a Real Estate Executive Assistant, you’ll do a little of everything, including but not limited to:
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, database management.
- Calendar organization.
- Answer phones; respond to emails quickly.
- Keep the office organized—you’re not above cleaning up after agents’ messes!
- Play an active role in every stage of a transaction process.
- Prepare properties for listings and showings; attend inspections.
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent.
- Manage all social media platforms.
The ideal candidate:
- A proven achiever with ambitions of greatness and the work ethic to match
- You are the most organized person you know, detail-oriented and deadline-driven, managing schedules with precision and plan your day with intention
- A self-motivated, dedicated individual
- A doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment handles multiple responsibilities, sees each and every transaction through from beginning to end and makes it all look easy
- A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity
- A leader and communicator who sets aggressive goals for themselves
- A skilled strategist who can quarterback the team when the situation calls for it
- Tech-savvy with social media expertise
In the past, you might have…
- 3-5+ years of real estate administrative experience assisting a Real Estate team and/or Realtor
- An Active CA Real Estate License is preferred but not required
- Well-versed in real estate contracts meaning you know contracts inside and out
- Experience handling real estate transactions from Contract-to-Close
- Thrives in Real Estate – gets energy from the pace! LOVES what they do
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com