Yoo Team Realty Group
We are seeking an OUTSTANDING and MOTIVATED Listings and Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing real estate team. This position is responsible for managing all listings, coordinating and developing marketing campaigns, and supporting the team leader.
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You'll have a friendly, positive attitude. You'll be a team player, great multi-tasker with a sense of urgency, interested in the long term success of the business. We're looking for a self motivated thinker, who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, is creative and involved.
- Manage all listings
- Act as a concierge for sellers and keep them updated about their home's status
- Manage email for team leader
- Schedule appointments for team leader
- Complete market reports for sellers and potential sellers
- Create marketing materials and ads
- Edit listing photos
- Manage agent leads database
- Maintain office and team systems
- Manage day to day office needs
- Exceptional computer skills - able to learn new systems easily
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys talking to people and problem solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$35,000 base + bonuses (1% of profit, currently around $500/month bonus)
About Yoo Team Realty Group
The Yoo Team Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Dane and surrounding counties. Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, we currently have multiple Buyer's Agents, a Transaction Coordinator, a Listings Coordinator and an Inside Sales Agent. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.