The 608 Team
The 608 Team in Madison is RE/MAX’s 1st and only Luxury Office in Wisconsin, and the #4 brokerage statewide. We strive to provide a memorable and highly-curated experience for our clients and are looking for an outgoing, super-organized, and social media-savvy Listing Coordinator to join our Team. Our office is a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and home to a thriving, productive Team committed to providing the highest level of service, continuous growth, and maintaining a culture rooted in trust and focused on giving back to the community. Your responsibilities will play an important role in supporting both the Team’s Listing Agents and the Sellers they help from the initial consultation to the execution of the purchase agreement. A successful candidate for this role will have a servant’s heart and at least 2-4 years of project or transaction management. Design and/or marketing experience would also be useful. Prior real estate experience is not required, though the ideal candidate will have a Wisconsin Real Estate License, or be willing to obtain it as quickly as possible after assuming this role.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the Team’s listing process, from the Agent’s first contact with the Seller to offer acceptance, allowing the Team’s Listing Agents to help more clients.
- Become the Sellers’ primary point of contact, and regularly communicate updates and needs, during this phase of the home-selling process.
- Coordinate all aspects of the listing appointment with the Seller on the Agent’s behalf, and assemble and deliver pre-list marketing materials.
- Gather all property information including pre-listing materials, and assist Listing Agent with MLS and Title research, and preparation of Comparative Market Analysis.
- Assist with obtaining the necessary signatures for each Listing Agreement, Sellers’ Disclosures, and other required documentation, and send to the Team’s Brokerage for file compliance.
- Help Sellers obtain vendor estimates and schedule and complete repairs, de-cluttering, cleaning and staging to ensure properties look their best prior to market exposure.
- Schedule with photography, videography and sign installation services.
- Assist with the creation of online marketing content, and print marketing materials.
- Post new listings in local Multiple Listing Service, on third party platforms, and to social media to maximize market exposure and help properties sell quickly and for the highest possible amount.
- Arrange all Buyer showings and Open Houses, communicate feedback to the Listing Agent and Sellers, and assist with obtaining and communicating answers to questions from Buyers and Buyers Agents.
- Assist with all aspects of the offer review process including compiling key data from offers received for review by the Listing Agent and Seller, and coordinating a time to review and respond to offers received, prepare and counter offers, and execute purchase agreements.
- Successfully transition Sellers to Transaction Coordinator upon offer acceptance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Currently hold, in the process of obtaining, or willing to pursue a real estate license.
- Prior project management experience required; direct experience in the real estate industry, including work as an Agent, Administrative Assistant, Transaction Coordinator, or Stager preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in G-Suite applications required.
- Proficient user of standard Social Media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, NextDoor, Team’s Google Page.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The 608 Team
The 608 Team in Madison is RE/MAX’s 1st and only Lifestyle/Luxury Office in Wisconsin, and the #4 brokerage statewide. We strive to provide a memorable and highly-curated experience for our clients as we assist them and everyone they know to buy, sell + invest in real estate, and build life-long relationships in the process. Our office is a fast-paced, high-energy environment and home to a thriving, highly productive Team committed to providing concierge-level service, continuous growth, and maintaining a culture rooted in trust and focused on giving back to the community.