RE/MAX @ HOME
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant to facilitate accurate lead utilization and tracking as well as all listing administration. Must be career focused passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. Attention to detail and systematic tracking ability.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. Career oriented people that want to be part of a very innovative entrepreneurial Real Estate company.
This position offers Health Care and a 401k.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with document
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Hardworking and loyal
$40,000 plus health care and 401k
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business processes and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.