Opportunity is knocking! Would you like the opportunity to have a full-time, salaried job where you can work part-time from home, and set your own schedule? Do you want to contribute to a dynamic business environment and do you find fulfillment in being of service to others? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a talented Licensed Real Estate Assistant to be the sole administrator responsible for a wide range of tasks for a busy residential realtor in San Francisco.
Salary: Up to $70,000 plus a bonus per closed transaction
Benefits: Paid time-off, paid holidays
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, flexible schedule that varies based on business needs (you set your own schedule). Flexibility on evenings and weekends is a required. You will work remotely 50% of the time and 50% in the office.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Implement and manage systems and procedures
• Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
• Write with creative flair and bring property descriptions to life
• Provide an executive level of administrative support this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agent focused on key tasks
• Play an active role in every stage of a transaction process
• Prepare properties for listings and showings; attend inspections
• Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• An Active CA real estate license (required)
• 2+ years of real estate experience assisting a real estate team and/or Realtor
• Self-starter, highly adaptable and independent
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
• Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Expertise in copy-writing and editing
• Tech-savvy with social media and CRM program expertise
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• Solution-oriented and anticipates needs, service-focused
• The ability to speak a second language is a plus
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
You reside within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco and you have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance. Local travel is required.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com