Opportunity is knocking! Would you like the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic business environment and do you find fulfillment in being of service to others? If so, keep reading!
Our client is an experienced real estate agent in West Los Angeles looking for a talented Real Estate Assistant to handle the day-to-day flow of a dynamic real estate business. Someone who is reliable, driven and a dedicated individual would be ideal. You will “own” this job and “take the reins.” Your responsibilities will play a substantial role in clearing away distractions so that your Agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 with bonus potential
Hours: Full-time, M-F, 10 a.m.- 5 p.m., flexibility on weekends required.
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus
Build a strong foundation:
• Draft systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient office flow
• Oversee of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
Support and Serve:
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the Agent
• Assist the Agent prioritize, strategize, and focus on key tasks
Manage Deal Flow:
• Assist with listing coordination and transaction management ensuring that all contracts, addendums and disclosures are accurately executed
• Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process
• Assist with marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team
• Manage all marketing channels and branding efforts (email marketing, website, event marketing, listing marketing, and social media)
• Oversee the development and strategies to ensure the company’s marketing plan is being effectively implemented
• Handle listing to closing process to ensure all marketing materials are crafted effectively
• Manage e-blast platform list management
• 2+ years of executive assistant or administrative experience
• Experience leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided executive level administrative support to a Realtor is a huge plus
• Self-starter, thrives in a dynamic office implementing systems and processes
• Not afraid to ask questions and take the initiative when needed, highly independent, able to work under limited supervision
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
• Detail-focused, systems-oriented, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• Solution-oriented and anticipates needs, service-focused; you bring solutions to the table, not problems
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
• An Active CA Real Estate License is preferred
• Well-versed in real estate contracts and experience handling real estate contracts from Contract-to-Close
Key Software Proficiency
• Google Suite - GoogleDocs and GoogleSheets
You reside no more than a 30-minute commute against the flow of traffic to Los Angeles, CA and you have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com