Tru Advantage Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Great written and verbal skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
$11 - $15 hourly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.