Urban Cool ICT
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly includes bonus
About Urban Cool ICT
Urban Cool ICT is an upcoming real estate team that focuses on clients over transactions.