RE/MAX Home Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$15 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX Home Team
We are a top-producing and fast-growing office with the passion to provide the next level of customer service to our clients. If you are looking to grow and better yourself in a fast-paced environment then you could be a great fit.
All of our systems are already in place and ready for execution. Applicants should be up to date with all social media platforms, be very organized and have great attention to detail. Creative and classy marketing is what we are looking for. Your potential to grow and reach new levels in our office is limitless for the right candidate.