Robyn Icenhower & Associates
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations by performing many administrative tasks. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. This requires an individual with strong time-management skills who can prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on the purchase agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate inspections for both buyer and seller
- Request weekly status updates and provide the updates to sellers and buyers
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Manage client database management program & system.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing a property, showing property, negotiating contracts, and lead generation
- Regularly attend weekly team meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real estate license preferred
- Available evenings and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Assertive, professional, diplomatic, able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong desire to learn new skills & knowledge
- Excellent work ethic, dependability & dedication to team/company
- Personal desire/value to produce quality work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Spanish Speaking
About Robyn Icenhower & Associates
Our Mission: To set the bar that exceeds the industry reputation by providing a level of customer service that exceeds your expectations and guiding you through the process of a real estate transaction whether it be your first time or 100th time. Buying and selling a home is one of the top 3 biggest stressors in one's life. I am honored to work with my professional team of licensed realtors that assist me in making your experience one that is smooth and successful. Our goal is to create clients for life!.
We've helped amazing people relocate to our community. Continuously, we welcome each family as if they were a long-lost relative. After each experience, we began to realize that we are more than just your Realtor, we are a connector and a resource for our community.
- Growth Opportunities