We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Great written and verbal skills
- Weekend and evening availability
About Resettle Realty
We are a boutique brokerage operating out of Washington and Oregon. We are happy, positive, hard-working folks who prefer to surround ourselves with the same. If our core values resonate with you: Service, Love, Gratitude--we should definitely get acquainted.