Restaurant Business Broker
We are a top-producing commercial real estate team located in Vancouver BC, Canada, looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with real estate knowledge and as a definite plus, Food, and Beverage experience. Ideally, you are located in Vancouver or the lower mainland region with a strong resume in office administration and contract experience. If you have advanced computer literacy, are fluent in several web platforms/software, and understand building social media brands, this position could be for you!
We are looking for a self-starting multitasker with stellar organizational skills that thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
If you looking to be part of an award-winning real estate team while building a long-term career in Vancouver with growth opportunities, then this position is for you! Can you pivot on a dime, knowing how best to prioritize the needs of your co-workers and client base? Basically, if you consider yourself an expert communicator and want to feel the gratification of being part of several commercial real estate transactions, specifically in the always exciting food and beverage niche this could be the perfect job for you. This is a full-time, Monday to Friday daytime position offering a competitive wage with bonus incentives!
- Direct support for Real Estate Agent, including phone management such as answering, managing, and coordinating all incoming calls, emails, website leads
- Assist agent with all backup aspects of their business: meeting prep, marketing, client care, advertising, research, customer service, database, and filing management, conducting appointments and calendar
- Preparation of marketing, advertising, and lead generation campaigns; digital marketing background a plus
- Administrative Duties such as letter preparation, document filing, and organizing, and ordering documents
- MLS Search, prep, and process listings and offers
- Client file nurturing (schedule appointment, coordinate with clients/agents/vendors)
- Contract Maintenance and nurturing (speaking to lawyers and landlord)
- Managing and maintaining all websites and social media platforms;
- Daily and Weekly update reports
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Marketing background and administrative experience are essential
- Experience with contractual paperwork execution, including dissemination and digital archiving an absolute must, as well as familiarity with software like DocuSign and Webforms.
- Articulate and well-spoken in English, additional languages are beneficial
- Proficient within Google Suite, Task Management Tools, familiarity with Mac and iCloud would be a bonus
- Experience with communicating to legal offices, landlords, and property management offices, as well as an ongoing dialogue with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Canva and/or other graphic design programs, experience in using social media platforms for marketing purposes (Ads manager knowledge a bonus)
- Experience in the real estate sector is an asset
- High proficiency in computer and internet skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities, quickly finishing very detailed work
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly+bonuses
About Restaurant Business Broker
Our team works out of a top-notch professional office in South Granville with a contemporary dress code, and consists of the top-selling business brokers and commercial real estate agents in Vancouver, focusing primarily on the "Seller's Market”. Our unique attribute is that we dominate the web while being ranked #1 on Google for several search terms and niches in commercial real estate bringing a unique and digital advantage. We have three main brands and continuously focus on the growth of our company while providing well-thought-out client services.