Jenny Rutherford Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Schedule appointments, enter new leads into the database, and manage emails.
- Available evenings and weekends
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Great written and verbal skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Preferably lives between downtown Savannah & Tybee Island. Must have a reliable form of transportation to commute to our Tybee Island office every day.
- A valid Real Estate License is REQUIRED for this job.
About Jenny Rutherford Real Estate
At Jenny Rutherford Real Estate, our mission is to provide first-class customer service to our clients as they buy, sell, or invest in properties. We are committed to being there for our clients every step of the way. We are a small business with a very close-knit group of employees. We pride ourselves on integrity, accountability, honesty, trustworthiness, and getting the job done. Plus, we have a very friendly and fun atmosphere that makes for a great work environment! We've been providing top-notch real estate service to Savannah and surrounding areas for years and will continue to do so for years to come.