Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Develops, implements, and manages direct mail campaigns
- Uses and maintains the Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Responsible for marketing/managing social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) daily.
- Coordinates team blog writing and management (including SEO).
- Manages website maintenance, updates, and improvements.
- Creates, markets, and implements events for database, referrals, past clients, and community.
- Creates, maintains, and updates buyer presentations, listing presentations, and pre-listing kits.
- Creates, orders, and maintains The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team promotional materials.
- Works to promote listing inventory in the best light.
- Maintains lead flow, source leads, assigns for appointment and follow-up, and enters them for ongoing tracking.
- Monitor leads as well as conversion rates for the team and each member.
- Manges Team Leader - Incoming phone calls; monitors incoming emails
- Process incoming leads from referral sources; placing them in appropriate database and follow up systems/campaigns
- Confirming listing appts and preparing listing appt files for that day
- Processing and monitoring progress and marketing of “pre-market” listing – listings that have been taken and Seller is completing a to-do list before going active
- New listings – check paperwork, schedule photography, review file with the lead agent, visit the property for measurements and notes, install sign and lockbox, obtain paperwork. Enter the property into MLS, Skyslope, and CSS. Communicate with Seller on progress. Social media package marketing. Entering listing and marketing plan into CRM, sign install/removal, put up/remove sign riders, pick up temp signs, deliver graphics for property
- Price reductions, re-starts or extensions on listings; signatures on appropriate documents and completing checklists
- Process new listing appts and send out pre-listing information
- Finding referral agents in other markets when requested
- Correct and update Compliance Manual / Procedures Manual when necessary
- Bi-weekly Seller calls reports
- Attendance to the weekly staff meeting prepared with reports and a list of pre-market listings
- Monthly systems check of incoming phone lines, websites, and website submissions
- Special project/tasks as provided for by Team Leader
- Answer phones, deliver messages, set appointments for team members, and or respond to requests
- Monitor office supplies: keep the office and supplies neat and organized; request repairs when necessary
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, quality of service provided, and changes in working conditions to increase efficiency
- Responsible for contact database updates and maintenance.
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is required for this position
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is a Top-Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to succeed at the highest level. We are committed to developing our team members and helping each one succeed. Come grow with us!