SRQ Realty Group
We’re looking for a driven and experienced real estate professional to join our real estate group. Your job will include maintenance of all transaction documents, preparation of listing materials and comparative market analysis. Must have a working knowledge of "Dotloop" real estate transaction management software and be familiar with multiple listing service (MLS). You’ll also assist with the production of marketing materials, on-line marketing and social media. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, excellent communication skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess knowledge of "Dotloop" transaction management software
- Some weekend and evening availability
- May work remotely and hours flexible for the right candidate
- Pay commensurate with experience; salary or hourly compensation
About SRQ Realty Group
"I could do it a million times, and I'd never tire from the joy that comes from handing over the keys to a new homebuyer."