Keller Williams Realty- BAF
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines, communicate at a high level with clients, and build, implement and manage processes. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process.
Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Process listing and contract to closing paperwork
- Communicate at a very high level with clients and vendors
- Need own vehicle to take care of tasks outside of office
- Meet with clients, as needed
- Real estate license preferred
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend and evening availability
- Technology, Marketing, and Social Media savvy
- Strong attention to detail
- Incredible initiative and self-accountable
About Keller Williams Realty- BAF
One of the biggest decisions our clients will make in their life is the purchase or selling of a home. We are passionate about walking with them along that journey, ensuring they are satisfied from begging to end.