The Rachel Peterson Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
About The Rachel Peterson Group
We are an award winning Real Estate team specializing in Residential Real Estate.