John L. Scott
Week Have a Team in Need of a License Real Estate Assistant!
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking someone who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title, or mortgage. The natural ability to stay organized and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others with an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites, and social media
- Post videos/content online to podcast channel, YouTube, and website
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards, i.e. Electronic filing via SkySlope
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Order signpost/removal
- Upload pics to MLS
- CMA input/Management
- Mailers - farming/birthday cards
- Basic video editing, creatively participate and provide feedback
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Weekly check-in with agents to ensure all files are moving along and unforeseeable delays are not incurred
- Frequent calls and/or emails to lenders and escrow to ensure file is on track for closing
- Be able to manage up to 7 transactions at a time
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Canva and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Can effectively work independently and as part of a team
- Trustworthy and honest
$19 - $22
About John L. Scott
Our team is part of John L. Scott INC. John L. Scott is a locally owned company that has been in business for over 90 years. Our office has 150 experienced brokers, and is ranked among the top office in Western Washington! Our office has a dynamic culture...we are about abundance and contribution!