Remote Real Estate Acquisitions Assistant
*** The hours of this job will be from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm PST. The hours can vary somewhat if needed, but not much. The position can either be full-time or part-time.
Our fast-growing real estate investment firm, I-deal Homes Real Estate out of San Diego, CA is seeking an Acquisitions Assistant that is not only good with people but can carefully adhere to well-defined work where repeatable results are needed. You will be closely working with our sales team and our leads making sure NO LEAD GETS LEFT BEHIND! You will be talking with homeowners on the phone much of your day and setting appointments. You will be in charge of tracking weekly leads in our CRM (Podio) by making sure that there is always a next step set. Going through multiple checklists making sure every lead has the appropriate information in the database and also the associated Google Drive folder. You will also be running property comparables through Propstream and through the Multiple Listings Service (MLS).
Work is highly precise in nature and requires very strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; individuals performing the job must be patient and conscientious. There is little ambiguity in this job. It is very clear what needs to be done, and what the expected results are. This clarity will come either from the company's management or from established professional disciplines and processes. The established procedures and processes must be followed very closely; there is little room or necessity to modify them. Much of the work can be accomplished by working at a steady, even pace. There is much consistency and familiarity from one day to the next. It is generally feasible to plan large blocks of work ahead of time. Interacting with customers requires a professional, yet friendly manner where the focus is on completing the task pleasantly and correctly. The person we are looking for likes people and is open to learning and growing with the company.
Pay will vary from $3 - $4/hour based on past real estate experience. If based in the US, pay is TBD.
- Answer, screen, and return phone calls in a professional manner
- Coordinate calendar management tasks such as scheduling meetings, rescheduling, and confirming meetings
- Steady, even pace of activity, large degree of predictability from one day to the next. Job activities are consistent, or even repetitious in nature, and results are repeatable. Well-defined processes and procedures exist to perform activities
- Quickly research property information off county property appraiser websites
- People-focused, good listening skills and the ability to show empathy is required. We are a helpful, "service" oriented business. There is a strong focus on repeatable, very high-quality results
- Maintaining appointment records on both Podio CRM, Google Calendar and Google drive
- Cautious, by the book, decision-making is required. Examination of the facts, established procedure, or proven process must preclude decision-making (detailed knowledge of or training in those areas significantly aids decision-making)
- Cross-referencing call data with lead information. Auditing all leads on a weekly basis
- Communication is factual, polite, and professional in nature. Need to speak with great specificity and knowledgeable detail about areas of responsibility; not required to speak at length about other topics. Expertise comes from training, knowledge, and experience
- Open, flowing communication is important. Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role
- Authority and responsibility are shared with others, such as in a team environment where people have worked together for long periods of time. Little delegation of details is required. When it does happen, this position requires strong follow-up to ensure that work quality and attention to detail remain very high. Leadership style required involves being an expert in the field and using that knowledge to be a resource for others' learning and development
- Must be able to communicate in English at a college level
You MUST have:
- A reliable HIGH-SPEED internet connection
- A fast computer that can work with multiple windows and programs open (multiple monitors is a PLUS)
- Working web camera for company meetings
- Be able to communicate through Whatsapp or FB Messenger
- Great organizational skills
- Willingness to grow personally and professionally with team members
You MUST be proficient in the following areas:
- Good at reading/speaking/understanding English
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Good at reading/speaking/understanding English
About I-deal Homes
I-deal Homes is a boutique real estate company established in 2012. Our core value is to truly help every person we meet and come in contact with. We purchase properties with an ethical and transparent process thereby creating a win-win for everyone we meet.