Stellar Real Estate Group
We are looking for an organized real estate assistant to support our real estate team. The real estate assistant's responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports.
To be successful as a real estate assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident. An outstanding real estate assistant should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the sales agents to perform efficiently.
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma/GED.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent preferred.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
$17 - $22 hourly
About Stellar Real Estate Group
At Stellar Real Estate Group we know what the benefits of homeownership provides. It’s our mission to help you experience as many of those benefits as possible, and important to us that you enjoy the entire process, from our first meeting to the day you’re holding the keys to your new home. Whether you’re buying, selling, or investing, our expert knowledge of the local market, latest technology, and negotiating strategies will ensure that you’re not just always on the right track but always have the momentum to move forward on it.