Altitude Homes Team
We’re hiring a self-motivated, business savvy & resourceful real estate administrative assistant to join our high-producing real estate team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events.
This person will be the support to both our staff and real estate agents. They are someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many different tasks and priorities. The best fit for this position is someone who is organized, professional, accepts feedback well, is growth-oriented, and enjoys a mixture of task-based work, creative work, and people work. This person must operate in alignment with our Mission, Vision, and Values and take pride in the work they produce. Additionally, the person for this role is someone who is a proactive communicator with a personal fire to make themselves and the team better every day.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week position that requires you to be in the office Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM. The compensation range will depend on skill level and experience. Our company offers paid vacation and sick leave as well as a 401K and other benefits.
If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Daily communication with our clients via voice, text and e-mail. Strong phone skills required.
- Daily support of the Team Leader, Director of Operations, and Real Estate Agents in all business needs
- Execution of our extensive system to keep in touch with our clients, agents, recruits, and industry professionals
- Management of Client Database and Communication including real estate clients, local realtors, agent recruits, and more
- Management of social media to promote business and recruiting efforts
- General office management for supplies, events, and trainings
- Listing input, maintenance, and marketing
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Administrative Experience
- Real Estate Experience is a bonus, but not required
- Real Estate License is a bonus, but not required (Will help you obtain it)
- Ability to pass background & drug tests
- Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and others)
- Ability to be assertive in getting projects done and seeking any needed help
- Technologically & Business savvy.
- Occasional Weekend & Evening Availability
- Occasional overnight Travel within and outside Washington for training events
- Strong Customer Service Phone Skills
$35,000 - $60,000
About Altitude Homes Team
Embody the Heart of a Teach Philosophy to Educate Our Clients on Sound Real Estate Investing Principles
Be the Real Estate Company of Choice Empowering Our Clients to Understand the Value of Building Wealth through Real Estate
Openness, Honesty, Integrity, Generosity, Courage, Respect, Diversity and Balance.
Altitude Homes Team is not stuffy and corporate. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as...
- 401(k) match on first 4% (After 180 Days)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 1 Week Paid Sick Leave (After 90 Days)
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Ongoing personal and professional development training
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with quarterly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities