EK RE Partners
If you are a self-starter with excellent time management skills and attention to detail this may be a good role for you. This position requires excellent people skills, great verbal communication and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and execute daily tasks with a low margin of error.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Check-in with Listing Coordinator to determine priorities and assignments for the day
- Responsible for inventory tracking of all signs, riders, and lockboxes – when low on signs/riders – alert Listing Coordinator
- Installing signs on coming soon and/or new listings, as appropriate. (assembly may be required)
- Weekly, thorough checks on all vacant listings to ensure the highest quality presentation for showings. Clean/tidy up or alert Listing Coordinator of any issues which may require additional attention
- Checking all vacant listings after any bad weather/high winds – ensure all still standing
- Checking all lots once per month, minimally, to determine if maintenance is required
- Assist with de-staging homes before closings.
- Photographing closed properties which our team represented the buyer – submit to Listing Coordinator
- Consistently representing the IREP Team and brand with a positive and winning attitude!
- Agents on Team – daily
- Direct Manager – daily
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- Friendly, positive and energetic demeanor
- Customer service background preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Able to navigate NJ and surrounding areas
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to provide an excellent client experience
About EK RE Partners
EK RE Partners is owned and operated by Ellie McGillan and Kate Danese.