Richardson Realty Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
$16 - $19 hourly
About Richardson Realty Group
Richardson Realty Group is a local real estate company powered by the number 1 brokerage nationwide, Keller Williams Realty. We are dedicated to our mission of the customer experience. Our goal is to help our clients in every aspect of the transaction, and their move by proving a quality experience, through quality service and quality references.